Responsible for identifying, sourcing, screening, presenting candidates to hiring managers and managing the hiring process from initiation until candidate is hired. The main objective is to fill vacancies as quickly and economically as possible.
- Using all tools available, source for quality candidates as described by the position job description.
- Analyze the information provided on a prospective employee’s application form, conduct a personal interview.
- Determine the suitability of the applicant for employment. In cases where an applicant is judged unqualified, tactfully turn the applicant away.
- Responsible for maintaining contact with the candidate throughout the hiring process.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. High School diploma or equivalent required.
- A minimum of one (1) years staffing/recruiting experience directly recruiting in healthcare, specifically in Accounts Receivables(AR).
What we Expect from you?
- This position requires an extremely perceptive person, who is capable of relating to individuals at all levels.
- Considerable skill in interviewing techniques and a good knowledge of healthcare modalities is required.
- Requires knowledge with applicant tracking systems.
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work well under pressure.
- Requires strong communication skills.
- Must be proficient with MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
What you\’ve got?